Are You Ready to Lose Those Extra Pounds FOR GOOD?
Have you lost weight using medication only to find it’s creeping back?
Do you start a diet in the morning and you’re off by lunch?
Do you find yourself eating unconsciously, then asking yourself, “Why am I eating, I’m not hungry?”
If you answer “yes” to any of the above questions, congratulations! You are in good company. About 2/3 of American adults are overweight or obese. Any while it is, thankfully, becoming more normalized, it still may be distressing to millions.
The new tools developed by Living Lite may just be able to help you create new habits that will make your relationship with food easier and healthier.
The truth is that having a seemingly uncontrollable urge to eat may be the result of many physical and emotional conditions. As you begin to explore these conditions—and do it in a more self-compassionate way—you will discover that your behaviors around food are exactly what you’ve been set up to do. It’s not your fault; you can’t be expected to correct what you don’t know is happening.
Let’s use NEW, evidence-based tools to help you change your lifestyle.
But wait—there’s more!
Living Lite is offering a three-hour class packed full of help for you.
Some of the tools you will learn include:
- Intuitive Eating: This allows you to stop thinking about food and let your body inform you when to eat.
- Mindful Eating: Mindfulness will help you make healthier food choices and avoid overeating.
- Intermittent Fasting: We will explore whether this is a valuable tool for you.
- Functional Fitness: You will find ways to move your body more in your daily life.
- Behavioral Change: We will explore the underlying behaviors and habits that contribute to weight gain. Hypnosis is the fastest and easiest way to get to what is really eating you.
- Body Positivity: You will be encouraged to respect your body at any size while still pursuing healthy habits. Yes, this really works to help you change. We’ll talk!
This class is brand new, using evidence-based strategies. Previous clients of Katie Evans, Living Lite, have paid up to $5,000.00.
But wait—there’s more!
Your HSA may even pay for this class. Check with your HR department to be sure.
Call Katie @ 206-841-4876 if you–or they–need more information, or email: email@example.com.
This is a stand-alone class. You don’t need to buy anything else to succeed. In fact, you will save money, not buying as much food as you used to!
Seating is limited so reserve your place now.
Just click on the drop down menu below and pick the option you want.